If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
Sign up to our newsletter
We want to be completely clear and open with you – so have set out below examples of the type of paperwork we use. These documents will help you understand your rights and how we will work on your behalf. These documents will be slightly amended in each case so that you have your own individualised “client care” documents.
About Damian McCarthy
I am a Senior Advocate (England and Wales) at Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd (www.natemplaw.co.uk) and not a barrister in independent practice. This means I can offer a superior level of service to clients. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For peace of mind you can find information about our authorisation by checking the Registration number 838365 on the Financial Services Register : register.fca.org.uk. Please note all telephone calls are recorded, as required by the regulator. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is not a firm of solicitors. Instead it offers an exceptional level of service using specialist employment law Solicitors, Barristers and a Senior Advocate. Please contact me using either the questionnaire, quick contact form above or on 020 8263 6080.
- RT @LauraScott__: In light of cricket's racism scandal, I took an in-depth look into the ECB's South Asian Action Plan (launched 2018) to s… 06:47:44 PM November 25, 2021 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @cricket_badger: Yorkshire CCC has been confirmed that 36 individuals have emailed the new whistleblowing hotline since it became operat… 09:15:31 PM November 22, 2021 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @We_OwnIt: 🚨🚨🚨Today and tomorrow are key days for the future of our NHS. Your MP will be voting on the Health and Care Bill and you need… 09:54:08 AM November 22, 2021 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Every whistleblower knows the price they pay for stopping unlawful / illegal activity. I identified unlawful conduc… https://t.co/P1qbThYawo 09:40:54 AM November 22, 2021 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @cricket_badger: In the past week opinionated people have told me 🤬 the P word is not offensive 🤬 as more experiences of racism surface… 08:35:35 PM November 21, 2021 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite