If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
Sign up to our newsletter
We want to be completely clear and open with you – so have set out below examples of the type of paperwork we use. These documents will help you understand your rights and how we will work on your behalf. These documents will be slightly amended in each case so that you have your own individualised “client care” documents.
About Damian McCarthy
I am a Senior Advocate (England and Wales) at Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd (www.natemplaw.co.uk) and not a barrister in independent practice. This means I can offer a superior level of service to clients. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For peace of mind you can find information about our authorisation by checking the Registration number 838365 on the Financial Services Register : register.fca.org.uk. Please note all telephone calls are recorded, as required by the regulator. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is not a firm of solicitors. Instead it offers an exceptional level of service using specialist employment law Solicitors, Barristers and a Senior Advocate. Please contact me using either the questionnaire, quick contact form above or on 020 8263 6080.
- RT @Phoebejoy1611: NHS boss paid more than £400k while suspended from 2 different jobs @HelenMaryCymru @MattHancock @CMO_England @BorisJoh… 12:14:41 AM August 16, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tribunal case bolsters protection for potential whistleblowers - Personnel Today https://t.co/YVehsBhDYm 09:15:17 AM August 10, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Dad in landmark sex discrimination case against Edinburgh magazine - Edinburgh Evening News https://t.co/A9XFwoBl0p 08:07:42 AM July 25, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Equal Pay Claim Based On Differential Pay Distribution Fails In Court Of Appeal. https://t.co/hqmqcdPYUd 08:40:31 AM July 19, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Former employees of Jamie Oliver’s restaurants pursue tribunal over redundancies. https://t.co/hpDys6hXII 10:08:47 AM July 18, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite