If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
Sign up to our newsletter
We want to be completely clear and open with you – so have set out below examples of the type of paperwork we use. These documents will help you understand your rights and how we will work on your behalf. These documents will be slightly amended in each case so that you have your own individualised “client care” documents.
About Damian McCarthy
I am a Senior Advocate (England and Wales) at Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd (www.natemplaw.co.uk) and not a barrister in independent practice. This means I can offer a superior level of service to clients. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For peace of mind you can find information about our authorisation by checking the Registration number 838365 on the Financial Services Register : register.fca.org.uk. Please note all telephone calls are recorded, as required by the regulator. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is not a firm of solicitors. Instead it offers an exceptional level of service using specialist employment law Solicitors, Barristers and a Senior Advocate. Please contact me using either the questionnaire, quick contact form above or on 020 8263 6080.
- @nw_nicholas Are you sure she doesn’t already have a job at HSBC ? 😂😂 07:06:00 PM September 09, 2021 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to nw_nicholas ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Congrats to @tomhainess for a fantastic achievement and all the players at Sussex Cricket for an outstanding displa… https://t.co/f8ScnKKZKX 06:07:34 PM September 09, 2021 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Black cricketers give their account of racism - this is important and shocking .... https://t.co/REkzupUjsv 12:36:41 PM September 05, 2021 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @LittletonChmbrs Chris is a clever, incisive, principled and thoroughly decent man. He helped me massively when he… https://t.co/K19zAFEp6z 02:39:58 PM September 03, 2021 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to LittletonChmbrs ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Equal pay: Sainsbury’s concedes shop floor and distribution centre roles can be compared - Personnel Today. https://t.co/wKXhzLkrnE 08:15:38 AM September 02, 2021 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite