If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
Sign up to our newsletter
We want to be completely clear and open with you – so have set out below examples of the type of paperwork we use. These documents will help you understand your rights and how we will work on your behalf. These documents will be slightly amended in each case so that you have your own individualised “client care” documents.
About Damian McCarthy
I am a Senior Advocate (England and Wales) at Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd (www.natemplaw.co.uk) and not a barrister in independent practice. This means I can offer a superior level of service to clients. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For peace of mind you can find information about our authorisation by checking the Registration number 838365 on the Financial Services Register : register.fca.org.uk. Please note all telephone calls are recorded, as required by the regulator. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is not a firm of solicitors. Instead it offers an exceptional level of service using specialist employment law Solicitors, Barristers and a Senior Advocate. Please contact me using either the questionnaire, quick contact form above or on 020 8263 6080.
- Ex-Baker McKenzie boss admits sexually harassing lawyer ‘half his age’ - CityAM : CityAM https://t.co/uMNmgRH8Jj 08:59:59 AM December 05, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Junior lawyer felt 'cast aside' by Baker McKenzie after alleged sexual harassment - CityAM : CityAM https://t.co/f16WAlAkc4 09:27:28 AM December 04, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I have always believed in social justice - that’s why I became involved in the law. Health care should always be fr… https://t.co/aQWczfPZhu 08:36:21 AM December 04, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BarristerSecret: Lie upon lie upon lie by the Prime Minister. #FakeLaw 🛑Automatic early release was not “established in 2008” - the C… 11:17:51 PM December 01, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @SeemaChandwani: Painful to watch but you did us all proud @tezilyas Check out Boris Johnson’s dad! 🤦🏽♀️ https://t.co/LjvPAtBRJX 06:34:49 PM November 29, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite