If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
Sign up to our newsletter
We want to be completely clear and open with you – so have set out below examples of the type of paperwork we use. These documents will help you understand your rights and how we will work on your behalf. These documents will be slightly amended in each case so that you have your own individualised “client care” documents.
About Damian McCarthy
I am a Senior Advocate (England and Wales) at Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd (www.natemplaw.co.uk) and not a barrister in independent practice. This means I can offer a superior level of service to clients. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For peace of mind you can find information about our authorisation by checking the Registration number 838365 on the Financial Services Register : register.fca.org.uk. Please note all telephone calls are recorded, as required by the regulator. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is not a firm of solicitors. Instead it offers an exceptional level of service using specialist employment law Solicitors, Barristers and a Senior Advocate. Please contact me using either the questionnaire, quick contact form above or on 020 8263 6080.
- RT @liti_girl: The response I really want to give to this could get me struck off. Use your imaginations. It's 2020, love, get with the pr… 08:44:34 PM September 25, 2020 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @HR_Gem: Rights are only meaningful if you can enforce them. 01:47:17 PM September 22, 2020 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @KeelysLLP I agree. Delays are much longer in my cases. Presumably things will get worse ? 01:08:33 PM September 22, 2020 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to KeelysLLP ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Christian school worker takes her dismissal fight to tribunal | Express & Star https://t.co/xHnn7KtB59 09:06:23 AM September 22, 2020 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Average wait time for tribunal stands at nine months, claim lawyers - Personnel Today https://t.co/85yoZ3gIHX 08:55:01 AM September 22, 2020 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite