If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
Sign up to our newsletter
We want to be completely clear and open with you – so have set out below examples of the type of paperwork we use. These documents will help you understand your rights and how we will work on your behalf. These documents will be slightly amended in each case so that you have your own individualised “client care” documents.
Welcome Letter (Part 1) | Welcome Letter (Part 2) | Complaints Procedure | Right to Cancel | Terms and Conditions
About Damian McCarthy
I am a Senior Advocate (England and Wales) at Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd (www.natemplaw.co.uk) and not a barrister in independent practice. This means I can offer a superior level of service to clients. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For peace of mind you can find information about our authorisation by checking the Registration number 838365 on the Financial Services Register : register.fca.org.uk. Please note all telephone calls are recorded, as required by the regulator. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is not a firm of solicitors. Instead it offers an exceptional level of service using specialist employment law Solicitors, Barristers and a Senior Advocate. Please contact me using either the questionnaire, quick contact form above or on 0333 242 3851.
- RT @DaveBlacklist: Vomit inducing press statements from the #blacklisting companies after they were forced to pay compensation to Dan Colli… about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @FelixstoweFour What can we do to support ? Can we raise funds or awareness ? 08:24:20 PM March 21, 2023 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to FelixstoweFour ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @FelixstoweFour: Unite is campaigning for the reinstatement of Jamie, Keith, Andy & Pete. 4 dockers, Unite reps, who were unfairly sacke… 08:19:31 PM March 21, 2023 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Workers are entitled to organise themselves without facing the sack. I hope they win … @unitetheunion https://t.co/tEJTBvA2UF 08:17:02 AM March 21, 2023 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @DaveBlacklist: VICTORY for Dan Collins in his #Crossrail #blacklisting legal case at the Royal Courts of Justice ✊✊🏾✊🏼✊🏿 @SkanskaUKpl… 08:12:04 AM March 21, 2023 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite