In an ongoing Whistleblowing case in Bristol, three female police-dog handlers have taken Avon and Somerset Police to tribunal with allegations that they were harassed by ‘sexist male colleagues’ following their decision to speak out about witnessing animal cruelty to police-dogs. This includes an alleged incident in which fellow police officer Paul Nesbit-Bell threw a […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud damian contributed a whooping 111 entries.
Entries by damian
Sign up to our newsletter
We want to be completely clear and open with you – so have set out below examples of the type of paperwork we use. These documents will help you understand your rights and how we will work on your behalf. These documents will be slightly amended in each case so that you have your own individualised “client care” documents.
About Damian McCarthy
I am a Senior Advocate (England and Wales) at Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd (www.natemplaw.co.uk) and not a barrister in independent practice. This means I can offer a superior level of service to clients. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For peace of mind you can find information about our authorisation by checking the Registration number 838365 on the Financial Services Register : register.fca.org.uk. Please note all telephone calls are recorded, as required by the regulator. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is not a firm of solicitors. Instead it offers an exceptional level of service using specialist employment law Solicitors, Barristers and a Senior Advocate. Please contact me using either the questionnaire, quick contact form above or on 020 8263 6080.
- Ted Baker revamps HR policies after sexual harassment “forced hugging” investigation - Personnel Today #ukemplaw https://t.co/WwBExCTLiE about 2 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Union worker gets £17k for wrongful dismissal by Sturgeon adviser - The Scotsman #ukemplaw https://t.co/d0adVuN9gZ about 2 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Menstruation: Is period pain a disability? - Personnel Today https://t.co/g6yZTRDMN8 about 2 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Update to the Vento guidelines adjusted for inflation: • lower band: £900 to £8,800 • middle band: £8,800 to… https://t.co/MbEsIhuypO 09:57:49 AM April 05, 2019 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Should veganism receive the same legal protection as a religion? https://t.co/zMG3gHKRhU 02:28:25 PM April 03, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite