Sign up to our newsletter
We want to be completely clear and open with you – so have set out below examples of the type of paperwork we use. These documents will help you understand your rights and how we will work on your behalf. These documents will be slightly amended in each case so that you have your own individualised “client care” documents.
About Damian McCarthy
I am a Senior Advocate (England and Wales) at Nationwide Employment Lawyers (www.natemplaw.co.uk) and not a barrister in independent practice. This means I can offer a superior level of service to clients. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities (CRM number: 40221). For peace of mind you can find information about our authorisation by checking the authoritative public register at www.claimsregulation.gov.uk. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is not a firm of solicitors – instead it offers an exceptional level of service using specialist employment law solicitors, barristers and a Senior Advocate. Please contact me using either the questionnaire, quick contact form above or on 020 8263 6080.
Nationwide Employment Lawyers is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities.
- Trinity are Surrey School County Champions u12 @cricket_trinity. Well done everyone. Excellent cricket from both te… https://t.co/Zo1Pj7bm1n 06:09:16 PM July 02, 2018 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @alexander_minh: @Nolliag66 @Jarmann @Lady_yassaie @neilgchurchill @Unity_portal @vinylarm @Poxero @ZedTrafficker @tomgrimes20 @nhsemplo… 01:48:46 PM June 30, 2018 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Carrie Gracie, the BBC’s former China editor, has received a payout from the broadcaster after it emerged she had b… https://t.co/aGM8kK7AUJ 08:30:32 AM June 30, 2018 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Aberdeen University accused of ‘racial bias’ in staff restructuring process #ukemplaw https://t.co/blom3Ajpr0 08:29:12 AM June 30, 2018 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Deliveroo pays workers to settle gig economy employment case https://t.co/JUblV5g8jS 09:09:15 AM June 29, 2018 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite