If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
Sign up to our newsletter
We want to be completely clear and open with you – so have set out below examples of the type of paperwork we use. These documents will help you understand your rights and how we will work on your behalf. These documents will be slightly amended in each case so that you have your own individualised “client care” documents.
About Damian McCarthy
I am a Senior Advocate (England and Wales) at Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd (www.natemplaw.co.uk) and not a barrister in independent practice. This means I can offer a superior level of service to clients. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For peace of mind you can find information about our authorisation by checking the Registration number 838365 on the Financial Services Register : register.fca.org.uk. Please note all telephone calls are recorded, as required by the regulator. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is not a firm of solicitors. Instead it offers an exceptional level of service using specialist employment law Solicitors, Barristers and a Senior Advocate. Please contact me using either the questionnaire, quick contact form above or on 020 8263 6080.
- RT @out_of_lives: Remember when cops intimated Lush staff to the extent that these posters were removed? 2018 seems like a long time ago. T… 03:14:19 PM October 01, 2021 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @out_of_lives: Sharing this fabulous pic of Kate and @unitetheunion activists. This was before lockdown, at the RCJ, one of the many hea… 03:13:25 PM October 01, 2021 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @copscampaign: After Kate Wilson's landmark ruling yesterday that #SpyCops acted unlawfully in spying on political groups, @Donna__McLea… 03:12:43 PM October 01, 2021 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Activist deceived into relationship with undercover officer wins tribunal case ... https://t.co/8kU4c0liLL 04:35:30 PM September 30, 2021 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WB_UK: £2.4billion the cost of medical negligence in the U.K. there can be no excuse not to introduce #OfficeOfTheWhistleblower @Jeremy… 11:28:55 AM September 25, 2021 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite