If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
Sign up to our newsletter
We want to be completely clear and open with you – so have set out below examples of the type of paperwork we use. These documents will help you understand your rights and how we will work on your behalf. These documents will be slightly amended in each case so that you have your own individualised “client care” documents.
About Damian McCarthy
I am a Senior Advocate (England and Wales) at Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd (www.natemplaw.co.uk) and not a barrister in independent practice. This means I can offer a superior level of service to clients. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For peace of mind you can find information about our authorisation by checking the Registration number 838365 on the Financial Services Register : register.fca.org.uk. Please note all telephone calls are recorded, as required by the regulator. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is not a firm of solicitors. Instead it offers an exceptional level of service using specialist employment law Solicitors, Barristers and a Senior Advocate. Please contact me using either the questionnaire, quick contact form above or on 020 8263 6080.
- #spycopsinquiry https://t.co/5SHzeJwLyw 05:46:23 PM May 09, 2022 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @nw_nicholas That’s a very polite way of saying … shit. 😂 02:15:21 PM May 05, 2022 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to nw_nicholas ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @DaveWardGS: Join @RMTunion tonight at 7pm for a Twitter spaces on the Churchill cleaners dispute. Looking forward to speaking and showi… 01:26:14 PM April 27, 2022 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NHS whistleblowers still face consequences. In my view these principled people are invaluable and the concerns they… https://t.co/neJPJyDQpJ 11:36:18 AM April 07, 2022 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This is deeply disturbing … https://t.co/DBS60WOy9q 04:36:56 PM April 06, 2022 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite