If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
Sign up to our newsletter
We want to be completely clear and open with you – so have set out below examples of the type of paperwork we use. These documents will help you understand your rights and how we will work on your behalf. These documents will be slightly amended in each case so that you have your own individualised “client care” documents.
About Damian McCarthy
I am a Senior Advocate (England and Wales) at Nationwide Employment Lawyers (www.natemplaw.co.uk) and not a barrister in independent practice. This means I can offer a superior level of service to clients. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities (CRM number: 40221). For peace of mind you can find information about our authorisation by checking the authoritative public register at www.claimsregulation.gov.uk. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is not a firm of solicitors – instead it offers an exceptional level of service using specialist employment law solicitors, barristers and a Senior Advocate. Please contact me using either the questionnaire, quick contact form above or on 020 8263 6080.
Nationwide Employment Lawyers is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities.
- RT @MattHemes: Phone numbers for anyone who is struggling. You are not alone. 🏳️🌈@SwitchboardLGBT 0300 330 0630 🌈@LGBTfdn 0345 3 30 30 3… 10:47:24 PM December 24, 2018 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Equal pay battle to rumble on into New Year | HeraldScotland https://t.co/bADqvMJCyJ 11:17:27 PM December 16, 2018 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Seven KPMG partners left the firm over inappropriate behaviour including bullying and sexual harassment within four… https://t.co/pRhEcmt3Vt 08:58:08 AM December 11, 2018 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RBS probes ‘culture of harassment and bullying’ | #discrimination #harassment #MeToo https://t.co/hQTlpGFhqH 08:56:18 AM December 11, 2018 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Olympic cyclist Jess Varnish's sex discrimination case against UK Sport and British Cycling begins #ukemplaw https://t.co/jtIEpL0fPn 08:54:23 AM December 11, 2018 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite