If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
Sign up to our newsletter
We want to be completely clear and open with you – so have set out below examples of the type of paperwork we use. These documents will help you understand your rights and how we will work on your behalf. These documents will be slightly amended in each case so that you have your own individualised “client care” documents.
About Damian McCarthy
I am a Senior Advocate (England and Wales) at Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd (www.natemplaw.co.uk) and not a barrister in independent practice. This means I can offer a superior level of service to clients. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For peace of mind you can find information about our authorisation by checking the Registration number 838365 on the Financial Services Register : register.fca.org.uk. Please note all telephone calls are recorded, as required by the regulator. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is not a firm of solicitors. Instead it offers an exceptional level of service using specialist employment law Solicitors, Barristers and a Senior Advocate. Please contact me using either the questionnaire, quick contact form above or on 020 8263 6080.
- RT @simonajrobinson: Woman sacked for self-isolating wins £7,000 at employment tribunal https://t.co/miUonXZs0K 05:04:53 PM September 16, 2020 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @DaphneRomneyQC: The Attorney General has access to a list of a selected counsel. None of the three counsel consulted for an opinion on… 10:38:02 AM September 14, 2020 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Ian_Fraser: British culture, 2020. (1) Get furious with the BBC over Edward Elgar's Land of Hope and Glory; (2) Try and sing the song a… 12:03:52 AM August 28, 2020 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NHSwhistleblowr: This is good on the toothless Nolan principles. @PublicStandards Again, the idea of public service is brought into dis… 11:29:30 PM August 19, 2020 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @DawnButlerBrent: These are just some of the abusive messages I’ve recieved on social media. It has spiked this week, but it’s been go… 07:35:37 PM August 15, 2020 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite