If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
Sign up to our newsletter
We want to be completely clear and open with you – so have set out below examples of the type of paperwork we use. These documents will help you understand your rights and how we will work on your behalf. These documents will be slightly amended in each case so that you have your own individualised “client care” documents.
About Damian McCarthy
I am a Senior Advocate (England and Wales) at Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd (www.natemplaw.co.uk) and not a barrister in independent practice. This means I can offer a superior level of service to clients. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For peace of mind you can find information about our authorisation by checking the Registration number 838365 on the Financial Services Register : register.fca.org.uk. Please note all telephone calls are recorded, as required by the regulator. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is not a firm of solicitors. Instead it offers an exceptional level of service using specialist employment law Solicitors, Barristers and a Senior Advocate. Please contact me using either the questionnaire, quick contact form above or on 020 8263 6080.
- Tory activist kills herself after accusing Conservative members of sex assaults. #MeToo https://t.co/dIoLOoW1gw 10:02:29 AM October 03, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 'Alarm bell' as top global firms score poorly on sexism and harassment - Reuters https://t.co/4Ti8xyJkzo 08:54:25 AM October 03, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @tizzywoman: 🚨 JUSTICE ALERT 🚨 This veteran has no immediate family. It would be so amazing if people in the Sarasota, Fl area were ab… 11:09:11 PM September 29, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- PM Boris Johnson’s suspension of parliament was ‘unlawful’ - UK Supreme Court https://t.co/ssTdDz6mOw 10:43:47 AM September 24, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Nearly one in 10 Lloyd’s of London staff witnessed sexual harassment, poll finds | #ukemplaw https://t.co/hiTdgzxmzh 08:13:55 AM September 24, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite