If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
Sign up to our newsletter
We want to be completely clear and open with you – so have set out below examples of the type of paperwork we use. These documents will help you understand your rights and how we will work on your behalf. These documents will be slightly amended in each case so that you have your own individualised “client care” documents.
About Damian McCarthy
I am a Senior Advocate (England and Wales) at Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd (www.natemplaw.co.uk) and not a barrister in independent practice. This means I can offer a superior level of service to clients. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For peace of mind you can find information about our authorisation by checking the Registration number 838365 on the Financial Services Register : register.fca.org.uk. Please note all telephone calls are recorded, as required by the regulator. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is not a firm of solicitors. Instead it offers an exceptional level of service using specialist employment law Solicitors, Barristers and a Senior Advocate. Please contact me using either the questionnaire, quick contact form above or on 020 8263 6080.
- RT @out_of_lives: Excellent thread on the #spycops targetting of the victims of the #NewCrossFire that was recently covered in the recent #… 05:12:44 PM July 28, 2021 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @mish_rahman You are correct. 05:07:00 PM July 23, 2021 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to mish_rahman ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @out_of_lives: 53 years ago #otd the ad-hoc organising committee of the Vietnam Solidarity Campagin met to plan the 2nd national demonst… 09:57:56 PM July 16, 2021 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JimMFelton: Feel like if you’re nicknaming colleagues “the rapist” and letting them carry on in their job the problem might be a tad in… 05:49:45 PM July 11, 2021 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @jeremycorbyn: Remembering the genocide that took place in the days leading up to 11th July 1995 in and around Srebrenica, Bosnia & Herz… 05:47:55 PM July 11, 2021 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite