If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
Sign up to our newsletter
We want to be completely clear and open with you – so have set out below examples of the type of paperwork we use. These documents will help you understand your rights and how we will work on your behalf. These documents will be slightly amended in each case so that you have your own individualised “client care” documents.
About Damian McCarthy
I am a Senior Advocate (England and Wales) at Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd (www.natemplaw.co.uk) and not a barrister in independent practice. This means I can offer a superior level of service to clients. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For peace of mind you can find information about our authorisation by checking the Registration number 838365 on the Financial Services Register : register.fca.org.uk. Please note all telephone calls are recorded, as required by the regulator. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is not a firm of solicitors. Instead it offers an exceptional level of service using specialist employment law Solicitors, Barristers and a Senior Advocate. Please contact me using either the questionnaire, quick contact form above or on 020 8263 6080.
- Regulators join forces to protect people in the financial sector. https://t.co/te3OcSdpVL 01:03:13 PM February 24, 2021 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @out_of_lives: New ruling from @ucpinquiry on SDS undercover HN155 (Phil Cooper). #Spycops 10:49:14 AM February 24, 2021 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @out_of_lives: Interview with the brilliant #spycops researcher and writer @evelinelubbers 09:48:44 AM February 23, 2021 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @TheMendozaWoman Is is appropriate to use an Irish Catholic name (a marginalised group in the U.K.) as short hand f… https://t.co/v7wxEN3j42 12:16:16 PM February 12, 2021 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to TheMendozaWoman ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @DaveBlacklist: Solidarity with the Shrewsbury Pickets in their 47 year fight for justice 05:20:43 PM February 10, 2021 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite