Sign up to our newsletter
We want to be completely clear and open with you – so have set out below examples of the type of paperwork we use. These documents will help you understand your rights and how we will work on your behalf. These documents will be slightly amended in each case so that you have your own individualised “client care” documents.
About Damian McCarthy
I am a Senior Advocate (England and Wales) at Nationwide Employment Lawyers (www.natemplaw.co.uk) and not a barrister in independent practice. This means I can offer a superior level of service to clients. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities (CRM number: 40221). For peace of mind you can find information about our authorisation by checking the authoritative public register at www.claimsregulation.gov.uk. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is not a firm of solicitors – instead it offers an exceptional level of service using specialist employment law solicitors, barristers and a Senior Advocate. Please contact me using either the questionnaire, quick contact form above or on 020 8263 6080.
Nationwide Employment Lawyers is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities.
- KEITH RUSSELL, the former Director of Domestic Rugby for the Scottish Rugby Union and father of current Scotland st… https://t.co/DnHaCSioIH about 9 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Doug Thornton, the former head of property at HS2 Ltd has told The Sunday Times that he was put under “tremendous p… https://t.co/y5ax1Jo1hu about 11 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- REVEALED: Millions still owed to workers over axed tribunal fees scheme introduced by Chris Grayling https://t.co/U8QcQUfpQJ about 11 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Whistleblower from Connah’s Quay tells tribunal to reject evidence from Cheshire East Council officials https://t.co/rhtSd4n7Nd about 11 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Gender pay gap 91% for those earning over £1 million. #ukemplaw #hr #gender https://t.co/tOqnlXbFpl 08:23:41 AM May 14, 2018 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite