If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
Sign up to our newsletter
We want to be completely clear and open with you – so have set out below examples of the type of paperwork we use. These documents will help you understand your rights and how we will work on your behalf. These documents will be slightly amended in each case so that you have your own individualised “client care” documents.
About Damian McCarthy
I am a Senior Advocate (England and Wales) at Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd (www.natemplaw.co.uk) and not a barrister in independent practice. This means I can offer a superior level of service to clients. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For peace of mind you can find information about our authorisation by checking the Registration number 838365 on the Financial Services Register : register.fca.org.uk. Please note all telephone calls are recorded, as required by the regulator. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is not a firm of solicitors. Instead it offers an exceptional level of service using specialist employment law Solicitors, Barristers and a Senior Advocate. Please contact me using either the questionnaire, quick contact form above or on 020 8263 6080.
- RT @philchamberlain: Why the anger? The latest people leaping into the Lords aren’t much different from other chancers, donors and hasbeens… 12:54:32 PM August 01, 2020 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NHSwhistleblowr: CEO and serial victimiser of NHS Whistleblowers Mr David Loughton blows the whistle. On @MattHancock possibly? Can on… 03:18:12 PM July 31, 2020 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BMA calls for age discrimination remedy to be ‘tailored for all doctors’ #ukempkaw @bmj_latest @TheBMA https://t.co/8LdyTY7Qbc 09:50:27 AM July 29, 2020 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Union_NewsUK: UNISON sends solidarity to #BackTo60 campaigners in court today @unisontheunion @2020Comms @Hawkins2Mac @davidhencke @ter… 05:29:13 PM July 21, 2020 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Rozkez67 Hi yes - it’s in been in the Supreme Court. If you look for Daphne Romney QC on twitter she’s been giving… https://t.co/k6GcgAaURd 09:07:54 AM July 15, 2020 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to Rozkez67 ReplyRetweetFavorite