Sign up to our newsletter
We want to be completely clear and open with you – so have set out below examples of the type of paperwork we use. These documents will help you understand your rights and how we will work on your behalf. These documents will be slightly amended in each case so that you have your own individualised “client care” documents.
About Damian McCarthy
I am a Senior Advocate (England and Wales) at Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd (www.natemplaw.co.uk) and not a barrister in independent practice. This means I can offer a superior level of service to clients. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For peace of mind you can find information about our authorisation by checking the Registration number 838365 on the Financial Services Register : register.fca.org.uk. Please note all telephone calls are recorded, as required by the regulator. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is not a firm of solicitors. Instead it offers an exceptional level of service using specialist employment law Solicitors, Barristers and a Senior Advocate. Please contact me using either the questionnaire, quick contact form above or on 020 8263 6080.
- @TrinitySchRugby @csandpf What an amazing achievement. Well done !! about 22 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to TrinitySchRugby ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @TrinityCroydon What an amazing achievement. Well done !! about 22 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to TrinityCroydon ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Supreme Court and Cherry/Miller (No 2) ... https://t.co/kxQIjMqzyO 09:16:29 AM September 13, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @PeterStefanovi2: Man sacked twice for lying denies lying https://t.co/H3FBRZEk5D 09:14:45 AM September 13, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- London broker wins sexual discrimination lawsuit against BNP Paribas - Reuters https://t.co/JurN7yjk1t 08:18:53 AM September 12, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite