Sign up to our newsletter
We want to be completely clear and open with you – so have set out below examples of the type of paperwork we use. These documents will help you understand your rights and how we will work on your behalf. These documents will be slightly amended in each case so that you have your own individualised “client care” documents.
About Damian McCarthy
I am a Senior Advocate (England and Wales) at Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd (www.natemplaw.co.uk) and not a barrister in independent practice. This means I can offer a superior level of service to clients. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For peace of mind you can find information about our authorisation by checking the Registration number 838365 on the Financial Services Register : register.fca.org.uk. Please note all telephone calls are recorded, as required by the regulator. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is not a firm of solicitors. Instead it offers an exceptional level of service using specialist employment law Solicitors, Barristers and a Senior Advocate. Please contact me using either the questionnaire, quick contact form above or on 020 8263 6080.
- 7 Signs That You Might Be Experiencing Sexual Harassment In the Workplace #ukemplaw #harassment https://t.co/62SRgMVriG about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ForwardMmtm: We spoke to 1000s of members to form a plan that will take Momentum forward. Together we can reinvigorate and unite the le… about 22 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NHSwhistleblowr: The majority of doctors in trouble for whistleblowing who have turned to @TheBMA as their union will also have experie… 03:04:19 PM May 31, 2020 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TheDA_UK: "These were people genuinely raising concerns who went to the people who should have listened to them and felt that they eith… 10:19:14 AM May 15, 2020 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Recent case shows employers must consider disability before dismissing staff - Personnel Today https://t.co/YRZLwqOXbj 10:20:15 AM May 14, 2020 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite