Sign up to our newsletter
We want to be completely clear and open with you – so have set out below examples of the type of paperwork we use. These documents will help you understand your rights and how we will work on your behalf. These documents will be slightly amended in each case so that you have your own individualised “client care” documents.
About Damian McCarthy
I am a Senior Advocate (England and Wales) at Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd (www.natemplaw.co.uk) and not a barrister in independent practice. This means I can offer a superior level of service to clients. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For peace of mind you can find information about our authorisation by checking the Registration number 838365 on the Financial Services Register : register.fca.org.uk. Please note all telephone calls are recorded, as required by the regulator. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is not a firm of solicitors. Instead it offers an exceptional level of service using specialist employment law Solicitors, Barristers and a Senior Advocate. Please contact me using either the questionnaire, quick contact form above or on 020 8263 6080.
- SEC Awards $4.5m To Whistleblower Whose Internal Reporting Led To Successful Case and Related Action https://t.co/MbPQl7myWp 12:47:08 PM May 26, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Female BBC manager publicly declines promotion over pay inequality https://t.co/R6NUjCI5LZ 08:20:49 AM May 23, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Pre-transfer dismissal was by reason of transfer and automatically unfair. https://t.co/tRsQzh0g5d 09:14:55 AM May 16, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Companies warned over discrimination against vegans - Personnel Today https://t.co/EthcXrZiwY 09:45:46 AM May 10, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Appeal Court hears shared parental pay discrimination claims - Personnel Today https://t.co/XTUMdhY3rt 09:39:42 AM May 10, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite