Sign up to our newsletter
We want to be completely clear and open with you – so have set out below examples of the type of paperwork we use. These documents will help you understand your rights and how we will work on your behalf. These documents will be slightly amended in each case so that you have your own individualised “client care” documents.
About Damian McCarthy
I am a Senior Advocate (England and Wales) at Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd (www.natemplaw.co.uk) and not a barrister in independent practice. This means I can offer a superior level of service to clients. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For peace of mind you can find information about our authorisation by checking the Registration number 838365 on the Financial Services Register : register.fca.org.uk. Please note all telephone calls are recorded, as required by the regulator. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is not a firm of solicitors. Instead it offers an exceptional level of service using specialist employment law Solicitors, Barristers and a Senior Advocate. Please contact me using either the questionnaire, quick contact form above or on 020 8263 6080.
- RT @The_TUC: We are carers We are nurses We are bakers We are posties We are builders We are cleaners We are teachers We are firefighters W… 11:10:44 PM March 26, 2020 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Edwin1432: Only 4 yrs ago the Sun argued to “Sack the docs”, sacrificing “budding careers” as a lesson to other medics. A horrible arg… 11:09:14 PM March 26, 2020 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @drbeatt: Here’s a question. Croydon NHS and Capsticks have spent over £ 2 million destroying my career for exposing harm to patients an… 11:08:52 PM March 26, 2020 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @The_TUC: BREAKING: A BIG WIN FOR WORKERS ON SICK PAY The Prime Minister has given in to our demand for #SickPayFromDayOne for all. Th… 08:37:45 AM March 05, 2020 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @OldSqChambers: Obligations On Employers And Employees In Dealing With Coronavirus (Covid-19) by Melanie Tether and @NadiaMotraghi htt… 03:58:52 PM March 03, 2020 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite