Sign up to our newsletter
We want to be completely clear and open with you – so have set out below examples of the type of paperwork we use. These documents will help you understand your rights and how we will work on your behalf. These documents will be slightly amended in each case so that you have your own individualised “client care” documents.
About Damian McCarthy
I am a Senior Advocate (England and Wales) at Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd (www.natemplaw.co.uk) and not a barrister in independent practice. This means I can offer a superior level of service to clients. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For peace of mind you can find information about our authorisation by checking the Registration number 838365 on the Financial Services Register : register.fca.org.uk. Please note all telephone calls are recorded, as required by the regulator. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is not a firm of solicitors. Instead it offers an exceptional level of service using specialist employment law Solicitors, Barristers and a Senior Advocate. Please contact me using either the questionnaire, quick contact form above or on 020 8263 6080.
- New EHRC Guidance On Sexual Harassment https://t.co/qx9xjSs54t 10:09:49 AM January 29, 2020 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BBC loses equal pay case with Samira Ahmed - #ukemplaw https://t.co/wPIg6GK3pR 01:22:36 PM January 11, 2020 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Ethical veganism recognised as a protected philosophical belief by Employment Tribunal - Lexology https://t.co/aJF8OeTxDV 10:13:31 AM January 08, 2020 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Sexual harassment: Work 'power imbalance' tackled ... A "power imbalance" between men and women in the workplace is… https://t.co/MkrF9RbuQv 10:00:26 AM January 06, 2020 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Employment tribunal rules ethical veganism is a philosophical belief : CityAM https://t.co/466fAtNj6Y 11:34:14 AM January 04, 2020 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite