We can assess your case and before we start work we will provide you with a written estimate of fees.
We will also advise you on the various funding options that may be available to you – if possible we will obtain funding from a third party for your case.
Where I am able to do so (and your case is eligible https://damianmccarthy.com/eligible) I will:
Give you a free initial assessment of your case;
Discuss your case with you;
Help with insurance funding;
Help obtain funding from third parties – most lawyers are unable to this or do not know how to obtain funds on your behalf;
Represent you and advise you - or point you in the right direct on of another specialist in employment law (an employment law solicitor, employment law barrister or an Advocate specialising in employment law).
Your case may be suitable for funding:
Where your claim is realistically worth a minimum of £100,000;
Your case has at least a 51% prospect of success..
“Very strong tactical acumen, coupled with a skilful and no nonsense style and a highly client focussed approach.”
Partner, Slater Gordon
Sign up to our newsletter
We want to be completely clear and open with you – so have set out below examples of the type of paperwork we use. These documents will help you understand your rights and how we will work on your behalf. These documents will be slightly amended in each case so that you have your own individualised “client care” documents.
About Damian McCarthy
I am a Senior Advocate (England and Wales) at Nationwide Employment Lawyers (www.natemplaw.co.uk) and not a barrister in independent practice. This means I can offer a superior level of service to clients. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities (CRM number: 40221). For peace of mind you can find information about our authorisation by checking the authoritative public register at www.claimsregulation.gov.uk. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is not a firm of solicitors – instead it offers an exceptional level of service using specialist employment law solicitors, barristers and a Senior Advocate. Please contact me using either the questionnaire, quick contact form above or on 020 8263 6080.
Nationwide Employment Lawyers is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities.
- Gender pay gap 91% for those earning over £1 million. #ukemplaw #hr #gender https://t.co/tOqnlXbFpl 08:23:41 AM May 14, 2018 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @LdeB_Justice @bsbwatch is useful in highlighting these issues. 04:09:27 PM May 13, 2018 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to LdeB_Justice ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Docs4Progress: Less than 24 hours to go until @drcmday has his ET hearing to find out if his whistleblowing case can be heard. Does HEE… 04:05:55 PM May 13, 2018 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @NHSwhistleblowr @GregHartBrew @NHSwhistleuk @TheBMA @BMA_JuniorDocs @drphilhammond @alexander_minh There are certa… https://t.co/UiszZkt0Vz 08:46:49 PM May 12, 2018 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to NHSwhistleblowr ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NHSwhistleuk: An insight into how good people acting properly to protect patient safety can be blamed by their employer and even @TheBM… 12:32:01 PM May 12, 2018 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite