Sign up to our newsletter
We want to be completely clear and open with you – so have set out below examples of the type of paperwork we use. These documents will help you understand your rights and how we will work on your behalf. These documents will be slightly amended in each case so that you have your own individualised “client care” documents.
Welcome Letter (Part 1) | Welcome Letter (Part 2) | Complaints Procedure | Right to Cancel | Terms and Conditions
About Damian McCarthy
I am a Senior Advocate (England and Wales) at Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd (www.natemplaw.co.uk) and not a barrister in independent practice. This means I can offer a superior level of service to clients. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For peace of mind you can find information about our authorisation by checking the Registration number 838365 on the Financial Services Register : register.fca.org.uk. Please note all telephone calls are recorded, as required by the regulator. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is not a firm of solicitors. Instead it offers an exceptional level of service using specialist employment law Solicitors, Barristers and a Senior Advocate. Please contact me using either the questionnaire, quick contact form above or on 0333 242 3851.
- I worked with Martin a few years ago on a lengthy case. Always seemed a man of integrity. https://t.co/CwTnxNq5QZ 09:49:06 PM May 19, 2023 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @NationCymru When I was a kid 1970’s - ‘80s always called “chip alley” … I think sometimes Caroline St. 09:47:37 PM May 19, 2023 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to NationCymru ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @PhilipProudfoot What are you talking about ? King Charles unplugged my sink this morning and Camilla did my ironin… https://t.co/GawUMSYVH1 02:51:10 PM May 08, 2023 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to PhilipProudfoot ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #SpyCops #spycops https://t.co/hLdJKCKESp 01:05:59 PM May 08, 2023 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @RevRichardColes A liberal view … https://t.co/GOAr5lTvHw 11:08:27 AM May 08, 2023 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to RevRichardColes ReplyRetweetFavorite
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!