Each year, 95,000 premature or sick babies are born in the UK. This guidance contains important information for employees and employers on practical issues that can arise when an employee’s baby is born preterm or is born full-term but is unwell, and suggests ways in which employers can support employees in these difficult circumstances. See http://www.acas.org.uk/index.aspx?articleid=6049.
Sign up to our newsletter
We want to be completely clear and open with you – so have set out below examples of the type of paperwork we use. These documents will help you understand your rights and how we will work on your behalf. These documents will be slightly amended in each case so that you have your own individualised “client care” documents.
About Damian McCarthy
I am a Senior Advocate (England and Wales) at Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd (www.natemplaw.co.uk) and not a barrister in independent practice. This means I can offer a superior level of service to clients. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For peace of mind you can find information about our authorisation by checking the Registration number 838365 on the Financial Services Register : register.fca.org.uk. Please note all telephone calls are recorded, as required by the regulator. Nationwide Employment Lawyers Ltd is not a firm of solicitors. Instead it offers an exceptional level of service using specialist employment law Solicitors, Barristers and a Senior Advocate. Please contact me using either the questionnaire, quick contact form above or on 020 8263 6080.
- RT @CWUnews: General Secretary Dave Ward absolutely smashing it on BBC Breakfast. Watch Thompsons interview. Watch Dave’s. Then pick your… about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ucu: BREAKING Management at QMUL are asking students to snitch on members of staff if they speak about why they are on strike This is… about 1 hour ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @deputybradlaw @DinahGLRoseKC You were very lucky I think. I know the BSB were acting in bad faith in my case. 09:05:33 PM November 22, 2022 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to deputybradlaw ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @DinahGLRoseKC In my case the BSB breached their OWN rules, allowed a witness to change his statement (without tell… https://t.co/GrTO67d9HH 08:42:52 PM November 22, 2022 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to DinahGLRoseKC ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BrySim88: Beautiful scenes at the @UniteScotland picket line this morning in Shieldhall as our members on strike at @CoopFuneralcare fi… 12:37:13 AM November 19, 2022 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite